۱۳۸۸ آبان ۲۲, جمعه

prince charming

Maybe you maybe you may you be one of those waiting, oh one of those waiting for the prince charming, I'm not quite sure about you but I was... about you I know nothing but I had always been waiting to see prince, galloping towards me, I mean you know his horse galloping and he, he standing, sitting going up and down hitting the saddle i gazing i see he's gazing at the sunset and glancing at me as if we both know something and you know he knows me better than the girl next door whom i'm telling you is loved by that troubadour and i don't care and the prince will he come? Prince much took care of me you know we're married now but i'm not like other girls as you know and i never do never what they always do. I just sometimes think why prince's gazes are so empty and that damned troubadour the corny you know he's sort of funny but not as my prince charming and i don't like that girl the horny she was fine before but she does things so disgraceful and they, they oh carelessly copulate in the woods i don't know how to say they em they are shameless n i accidentally watched them once i didn't want, just i was walking em, i twice it was, telling you the truth, and ah they are i don't know, me and prince charming tried the intercourse twice and that was tickling i say em aching i didn't like it but that shameless girl i never ah she said i deceived the prince, i told her everything but she oh i don't forgive her she and that troubadour not so funny i ah i maybe i made a mistake i knew that he was not quite the so called prince charming because his horse you know it was black not white, but i'm telling you he's rich and so handsome and powerful riding the horse you should see him he's em marvelous you can't imagine his father is the real king his mother keeps the house the castle i mean, she orders fifteen maids and i've been there in the castle but i wanted us to live in our own house and the prince had our own tiny castle be made here in the woods he loves me you know and he loved me by the first sight i just not intendedly kissed him and he loved me then you know he powerfully hugged me and em we rode on the horse i hold him tightly he asked me for marriage and i you know m not the flirting type like other girls like that troubadour's girl dancing foolish and stuffs like that the other girls do im not like other girls i e mi never doo i em you know he loved my lips said will you marry me the prince charming said that you know but his horse was black and i didn't then care till some time after the wedding we got into lots of quarrels and he left me some days and i thought maybe the real prince, beside having a white horse should canter not gallop their horses i mean their white horses. You know i never do what other girls do i you shouldn't think that i cared about his wealth and fame and ah that troubadour he had a huge em you know he sings well and i don't know he maybe she the disgraceful girl just wants to have fun with him and you know i'm not that kind i waited a hell of years on top of that hill for the prince charming to come and he did it one day i strode to his horse i em he was i can't see he was gazing at the sunset and i he suddenly saw me and i you know m not the flirting type i smilled and i just caressed his black horse and he i that shameless girl next door she i hate so much when making love with that troubadour in the woods aaaah why didn't my prince have a white horse? I was a special girl and he was a special one, prince charming oh the prince is a special one. isn't he? I love my husband and im the queen somehow i would be, but i don't, you know, i hate all the girls i'm different i but that damned troubadour sings aloud that all the girls think they are different than the other girls and i oh well i'm not i hate other girls i hate that troubadour that prince charming so much takes care of me. I wish he had a white horse.

۱ نظر:

akbar گفت...

وات واز شی دواینگ دیورینگ ث ابسنت آو فیک ÷رنس چارمینگ؟
دیتینگ ویث سرونتز!!!!!!!!!!!!!