۱۳۸۸ آبان ۱۴, پنجشنبه

People

One big mistake I made / To put all these in front of your eyes / With photos not that much related / Making you not to give a damn / About my explanation of this alien / We call it human / I didn't even talk about he, you and man / Any way I found a way to say / That what was going to happen / In November 2009 / By the time lines below were written / We were all in 2008 / Same yellow November / Now I see that / All autumns are gonna be / Time for departure / You or me / I've been broken over and over / Treated I was like some old leaves / Cracks are what autumn brings / Remembering the limbs / Would make memories of a dreamed spring / Though you were not the dreamer / Now I see that I shouldn't have / Shown you dear, my dreamland / Heading the future- now we call it now / Some stories were to be histories / Me and she in there / Walking memories / First words came and it all went on / by then just nothing was gone / First we thought that you / you I don't know who / now I think that she / the one I say me / Is the one and I see that I'm done / We treading / The autumn leaves / Yet we're not talking the spring lives

(Nov.09)

.

Part ONE

The cars passing by, all around cars / Thinking that it's more crowded in the bars / I’ve been waiting since Twenty minutes / After two have had past / In a sidewalk to see a nice girl / By then it was three o’clock at last / We were going to make a day ‘till / Day was gone and we at least seven miles / Have walked and have run out of bill / She appeared in her three layered clothes / That made me think / I was in my boots, that torn out blouse in pink / And pair of dark blue jeans so confident / She had red, dark brown and unbuttoned over-all in black / She saw me, then got hit by a car / which is called accident / Another car slightly hit her went out of it’s track / I couldn’t shout I heard different voices / There’s a hospital one man said / We three carried her, there were no other choices / The first driver didn’t want to touch the “Zan” / The other told him “fuck you man” / Hospital, I almost faded out, her father came / He anxiously thanked the other young man / She was saved, second driver only one to blame / Later his car wreck was stolen, the first driver gone / The young man then went to her room / He was gone, then the sister came / Five minutes later, three and fifty one / Her father went to bring the mother / What am I doing there, I wasn’t the brother / I saw the sister, she smiled at me / She knew me, said she wanted to see / Me, nervously asked “how is she?” / “She’s right, just want you to be.” / Her Leg was broken, four teeth lost / Words passing by, words passing by / Wounded she was behind one ear / She smiled “stupid friendship and it’s cost” / “Quite an experience” I said “no need to worry” / She cried loud in her sister’s arms / “I don’t want this, shouldn’t that driver be sorry?” / At most two months her leg would be in cast / The father came back / “Hi young man.” / Mother goes to her daughter fast / She cries and she stands and she says / “He is my savior man” / The father says “so who was the other young human?”

.

Part TWO

On a concrete cube I was seated / some five meters wall for the background / Of three human to be defeated / Soon, as if earthquake was about to come / There she was walking around / And beside her Was a He / I can guess Who he could be / Someone more than a friend / For her or more than somebody like me / Leaning against a retaining wall / He was facing a window in the hall / Telling me something like what’s up? /// A strange thing happened to our neighbor / Beyond that wall, I showed them which one / My mother said that a newly bride / Found dead while her groom with no pride / Two days after wedding was at hard labor / She simply was suffocated with a plastic / Stuff, nobody knows what / My father heard and said god damn

China with Qomeini, oh imam /// “Thank you to tell us such stuffs.” / I told her that’s not my fault / He just said what is up / She laughed and stopped / A ceiling I could see as her background / “Why don’t you tell him the reason, why / We are here to tell him, what?” / He said angrily with a grim smile / She said she has come just to see me / “Don’t bring me your fights” / He walked to face another wall / The ceiling moved and she said / “See? The earthquake has come” / I looked up her face, smiled: / “Now, that it has come / And our deaths has just begun / Give me a kiss, a gentle goodbye” / She did smile beside my lips, with a vast devotion / I kissed away her lipstick color / With something more than a simple emotion / The ground quaked and we didn’t die / The HE came to ME / “Goodbye” he shook my hands / Off the ceiling dust / “Come visit me every now and then” / They went to watch the TV news / While cleaning their bodies off the bruise / Seven point five Richter scale / A lot more than forty thousands dead / And no less than millions pale / For me that was just a shower of memory dust

.

Part THREE

Thursday evening / A band of more than ten people / Could be gathered, dinning / With the excuse of being old friends / My beloved, she’s a dancer / Is not one of these stupid dead-ends / Bunch of architects and musicians whom she fears / Small scales of the big losers / I hated ‘em for more than three years /// It feels like you're feeling bad / My sensation too, sometimes goes like that / Touch the experience that's not all flat / Have this from me, your not so dear lad / That feels like we're all sad / People of not so far away past / I might spend Thursday by their empty memories / Shallow artists of no territories / If it is canceled I’ll let you know / That is possible, because / Most of the times they are employed /// All I here said was, bullshat / If it wasn't just like that / I for sure would have put that in my hat / Look at me making shit like shat / What is all that / Oh what is all that? / Someone sad said to someone mad / Touch my hand, say: this, my new brand / Maybe he hasn’t even liked her once / Or he wouldn’t do by any chance / This body dies / I don’t want it to / Since it’s not the thing that flies / Nor the soul like shit in the skies / All these lies / So what’s the point of / Drawing / Points, at the end of the lines /// Ich, du, er, sie, es, ihr, wir, Sie? / Why did you add the words / I couldn’t see / By the way / No meeting did occur / Due to the fact that no benefit is in there / After one year of being kept secluded / How could they find me attractive, disillusioned? / As far as they could see just my poor clothing / I was nothing more than a classmate, boring / Just in the case of student matters / I could be of help, no more exploring / Appear in such manner, I’m telling you / That no Bourgeois can fall in love with you / Their minds were spoiled / Even if they were not as rich as what they showed / But I wouldn’t bother / To meet those empty friends, once a year / Along with my valuable friends / One day or another /

.

Part FOUR

In a strange way last night / One of my friend committed suicide / She was my classmate but / Not in a very right time / There she was / When we were in the same college /// My father saw her face in TV / And didn’t even know her / I asked him why / The body was found in the woods / By some kids playing there / The roles of dirty dudes /// Detectives later, discussing the facts / And no fact as my mother is the killer / Or any of my friends / I wasn’t at the center of the case neither / Nor did I feel free to be out of it / I was called to be there and… /// I couldn’t distinguish the parts / To be of one body / The work of art / There was a boy who called the polices / They arrived to see the dead body / Cut into six different pieces /// Another boy holding in his hands / A piece in English we call breast / Being hang upon the left hand of my friend / One policeman approached and took it / With his fingers, by the end of her white and red bra / And shook it / The bra was emptied out of flesh / Falling down and one muddy splash /// “Thank you, go play with your other friends” / He sighed and turned to watch me / Shocked in my own place / Girls and boys further / Were still playing around / Hands in hands singing their songs / That in the woods, what have they done / Polices were writing everything down /// What are you doing, here / You can not see the naked body unless / Is she your wife? The policeman says / No, but that happy boy in there / Is my son jumping up and down / He likes to call this park, jungle / So he called me an hour ago / Daddy, in jungle, auntie is dead / Have we done the right thing / To call the police first?/ You know, I said yes / We live in that block and she did right beside / I better say / She’s our family friend./// And in that manner she couldn’t / Have committed suicide / I hesitated but at last showed them / The letter she had given me / Just the day before last night / Then things were cleared off the scene /// And bunch of psychiatrists started / Working on the letter in between / The conclusion was read aloud in TV / By one bearded man laughing / “… and then, oh well / She had committed such fancy suicide”

(Nov.08)

۲ نظر:

sara گفت...

i like the way you write

farzad گفت...

salam
shere akharamo vaght kardi bekhon

nisti?