۱۳۸۹ اردیبهشت ۱۲, یکشنبه

Since

Last night I took my so called last breath and thought "this is my last breath I hope" and you know since then I have been through so much nonsense, I mean really nonsense. I don't like joking so much and you know that, I don't like abusing other people neither and you know that either. This last sentence was to be just before my last breath, but the whole idea didn't work well. Anyway last day was somehow special, because not in every day of week I wish to die, that's so rare, that's more like once in a week or so, therefore that was quite special. Thinking about neither and either was the main reason that I saved my last breath for later, and I did nothing special so far, and about that "neither either" thing neither. That sounds crazy I know that, they say craziness sounds wise, but this one is really crazy wisdom-wise. Ok, you should know if you don't, that I don't like joking, because it's abusing, and I hate abusing because that's not a joke. So I haven't yet decided about what to do with this idea, what the hell do I feel about joking. I like nonsense, but they people do laugh mainly for some reason, that's absurd, I like absurdity, but there's no wisdom in people's behavior, absurdity-wise. Ok let's do something, hold your breath and count to 3 hundred. This is at least better than reading a 300 hundred pages book, isn't it? No you don't, I know, you can't hold your breath, I couldn't neither. Anyway telling you the truth, last night I did take my last breath, and that rotting thing is sounding in my eyes I guess..!

هیچ نظری موجود نیست: