۱۳۸۸ اسفند ۱۹, چهارشنبه

To dye or no tomorrow

.

I can't yet see why she gave me thee

The earth had, had come to be

Morning flowers red, red I could see

So many times love, she brought me

.

Rose bed, we could lay hands in green

I can't yet believe she was not then within

Her head seeked the sky, I had just seen

White was delight, within, all dream

.

Thee was dead, is dead my land

She would have someone buy her love, new brand

Thus is her rosebud laying under the sand

Dyed in red, colors all fake, lies so grand

.

Thee ain't with body, soil sucked off blood for tomorrow

I did mourn thee now, so did she yesternow

My corpse, she can have the wind to blow

disembodied My love, away, is to go

.

Dead, as if life couldn't be my demand

dries in ground, bloody color of my hand

.

.

هیچ نظری موجود نیست: